We’re always looking for teachers as well as staff who share our love for music and its education. If you’re passionate about teaching others and nurturing their skills, apply for an open position with us. At The Piano Solution, you’ll join a team of like-minded peers dedicated to bringing out the potential in students while staying updated and in-tune with our own musical skills and knowledge.
Kindly drop us an email at this email firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume attached. We regret, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- To conduct piano / violin lesson (individual & group)
- Attend school development program
- Prepare students for performance, recital & competitions
- Help student to prepare for examinations
- Involvement in company activities such as music recitals, charity concert etc
- Involvement in composing of songs and arranging existing songs
- Recording tutorial and performing video (to upload on Social Media Platforms or other platforms for marketing purpose)
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree in Music/Performing Arts Studies or equivalent.
- Required language(s): English, Mandarin-in order to liaise with Mandarin speaking associates
- No work experience required.
- Preferably Entry Level specialized in Entertainment/Performing Arts or equivalent.
- Manage the day to day operational and administrative task related to billing
- Prepare reports and analysis data
- Develop and maintain a filing system
- Order office supplies
- Maintain computer and manual filing systems
- Coordinate office procedures
- Reply to email, telephone or face to face enquiries
- Perform any other duties assigned by the manager
- Proficient in Microsoft office, Excel and Powerpoint
- Keen to learn and enjoy working in a dynamic environment
- Fresh graduated are welcome to apply
- Present, promote and sell piano products/services using solid arguments to existing and prospective customers
- Perform cost-benefit and needs analysis of existing/potential customers to meet their needs
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships
- Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints to maximize satisfaction
- Proven work experience as a Sales Representative
- No experience are welcome to apply
- Highly motivated and target driven with a proven track record in sales
- Excellent selling, communication and negotiation skills
- Prioritizing, time management and organizational skills
- Ability to create and deliver presentations tailored to the audience needs
- Relationship management skills and openness to feedback